Careful tracking and maintenance of your invoices is an essential piece of increasing both profits and the amount of billable hours in your law firm. The features of Invoice Tracker include everything you need to not only ensure your sensitive data is being safely and accurately tracked and saved, but also to keep cash flowing. Studies show that an average legal professional’s billable hours are on average just 29% of each day. With statistics like that, your law firm needs the automated and customizable email set reminders, real-time insights, and invoice tracking capabilities that Invoice Tracker offers. Add this software onto your current accounting software to keep your firm ahead of the game!
Here are three reasons law firms love Invoice Tracker:
Automated and personalized reminders
- Automated reminders as an alternative to traditional and costly methods of collection.
- Customization means you can create your own reminders (or use the pre-written ones which are also editable, and add your customer data and company information like logo and signature quickly and easily) and let Invoice Tracker send them on your behalf!
- You have control over how often the email reminder sets are sent out, and to whom. Your customers will receive courteous and efficient reminders.
- Invoice reminders give you the freedom to gain back hours in your working day.
- Reminder emails mean you can continually send your customers gentle prompts when their due dates are approaching without thinking about it.
- The automatic interval spacing establishes professional boundaries between your company and clients.
- Reminder sets are groups of emails that can be sent at specific times and are relative to your invoice due date. Set your own frequency, attach your reminder sets to single or multiple invoices, and see how much more quickly you get paid!
- Accurate invoices are essential to maintaining a solid revenue stream.
- Invoice Tracker can help by giving you real-time insights into which clients owe how much, when they have been reminded, and the moment a fee has been paid with payment reconciliation.
- Reminders cease immediately once your customer has settled their bill.
- Don’t spend another moment wondering which invoices are outstanding!
- Reducing collection time is easy when your customers have access to reminders and personalized sets throughout the billing process with Invoice Tracker!
- By integrating (optional) online payment platform Stripe, processing payments becomes a breeze.
- No extra set-up to add payment features, allowing payments to process easily and instantly.
- Your customers will have a link with instant access to a payment method which is direct, safe, and available 24/7.
- Simply click on the payment link to take your clients to a secure platform for credit card information to pay their invoice from anywhere.
- The very moment an invoice is paid is the same moment your invoice reminders will stop–with a continually monitored service, your automated reminders will know before you do that a bill is settled.
Don’t allow unpaid invoices to affect your revenue! Use our automated and customized email reminders to follow up with your clients and free up your time and increase profitability today.
Invoice Tracker works for you, so you can take the time to do more important tasks. Save time chasing late invoices or writing out constant reminder emails. Invoice Tracker is an add-on to Time Tracker and other accounting software which connects in just four clicks and enables faster invoice payments. Reporting insights and accurate invoicing information means you can focus on growing your firm while the software works for you.