To connect with Clio you first have to create an Invoice Tracker account.
1. Select ‘Try it free’ from the navigation
2. Complete and submit the signup form
3. You will then need to select ‘Clio’ from the Integration page
4. A pop up will open asking you to enter your Clio credentials. Enter your details and ‘Sign In’
5. Next, you need to select ‘Allow Access’
6. The two accounts are now connected, select ‘close screen’
7. Invoice Tracker will then start a data sync with Clio. Once completed you will see the below message showing how many invoices were imported (Only APPROVED QUICK BILLS from Clio will be imported to Invoice Tracker)
Next, select the button ‘go to the invoice dashboard’
8. You will be prompted to verify your email address.
Note: invoice Tracker will not work until you verify your email address this is to ensure the application does not send spam mail. You cannot use Invoice Tracker without authenticating your email address.
Select ‘Continue to Invoice Tracker’ to close this screen
9. A setup wizard will appear you can close the tour by clicking on ‘No thanks.’ and check the box ‘Don’t show this again’ or you can follow the intuitive setup.
10. You will be redirected to Invoices where you will see all of your imported invoices.
You have successfully integrated the two products.
To get started watch the ‘Getting Started Video’